Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Guido Sinistrari. His Abduction and meeting with the Supreme Master..!

The importance of this message from my friend Guido is enormous, paramount and perhaps dearest friends, will help to solve some of the big enigmas of our time.

 guidosinistrari

6:44 PM (0 minutes ago)
to me
I feel now that these events must be known, since sooner or later Humanity will be ready to confront unbearable evils and/ or desirable benedictions.
I live alone in my apartment, in Rome, which is comfortable and secure.
To make it simple, since there are important things to solve here, I was abducted while in bed, following the classic well known patterns of the so called Alien Abductions.
However, in my case, some elements are in did different that those patterns.
First, the abduction maneuvers were performed, if my memory was not deliberately deluded, by the so called “Greys” .
After a period of time which I could not measure, not even with the help of my Psychoanalyst and under hypnosis, found myself sitting in a very comfortable armchair and in a living room that could belong to some old country house in Great Britain.
My fears and anxiety were now mutated into perfect calm and comfort and after a couple of minutes, a gentleman dressed like a Victorian gentleman, bowed and told me :
-. Signore Sinistrari, we hope you will forgive us for our intrusion in thy house and life…but as you will soon understand it was necessary, because in your present times, good men of honor and culture fewer and fewer.
-. Sorry but  I think you just told me about my present times…and I thought that my present times are also…yours. We live in the same time right?
The man smiled and his answer was:
-. I’m afraid you are wrong, because you see, we abducted you not only from your house but also…from your time.
Suddenly, this shocking revelation clarified my memory. Suddenly I recognize the Victorian gentleman who was no other than Andy Basiago, the well known time-space jumper and whistleblower who met a young man called Suetoro (now USA President Obama,) in Mars.
We, dear Mr Sinistrary, do in fact have control over time and space non-conventional travels and …we also choose our own “Fratres et Sorores”.
Since I am an Italian academic well known in Latin, my answer was: “Ego sum, eiusmodi honor conventus Mr. Basiago fratres?
See the A...and M of Master
-. Indeed, Signore Guido Sinistrari, but now, you will have the greatest honor of all. You will know the Supreme Master of the Illuminati, 666 degree of the Trans human Order, Novus Ordo Seculorum Great Councilor and also Lord of the Wheel and Shamballah Emperor; plus Cellator of the St Ignatius fraternity, also called the Jesuits or Jesus Company and Templar Master of the East Gate and Jerusalem...
Light changed, and a man dressed with a long black cloak entered the room and look at me.
I have no words to describe my surprise, because that man was no other than …Alfred Lambremont Webre..!

(PD. Dear Fogg. It’s late and I feel tired, so I hope you will forgive me if I tell you more in my next letter, that I promise, will soon be in your Hands.)

Fraternally yours
Prof. Guido Sinistrari

No comments: