Sunday, December 7, 2014

A MESSAGE with KEYS.

UFINTEL guidosinistrari@gmail.com

to me
Mr. Fogg, I am sending you this message because Von Teufel thinks that some key is included in its text. So, I am following Lucas' suggestion.
Thanks 
Guido.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lucas Von Teufel <lucasvonteufel@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, Dec 7, 2014 at 3:44 PM
Subject: Shadows protect Light
To: "guidosinistrari@gmail.com" <guidosinistrari@gmail.com>


Dear Guido
First of all, thanks for those very old papers that I needed and you provided. You know Frater, how effective are certain ancient texts fortunately protected under the very convenient veil of secrecy.
Let me tell you that the operations on this side of the vortex were performed and I hope that the same assurance can be given from your side of V.
Now, my question is this one:
These are times of giving some isolated keys that will be understood by those who are ready, waiting at the gate. Will these, shall we say, twilight keys be effective?
I know, the answer is yes, if and only if some of them remain awake. 
I hope that our optimism is justified, dear Guido 
Please, give my regards to our lovely Pandora. She must be now in Rome, am I right?
Fraternally yours

Lucas Von Teufel.

No comments: